Michael D. Catt
Associate Vice President
Mike Catt has been in the commercial real estate business since 1988. He specializes in industrial and office sales and leasing, primarily in the South King County Market.
Mike's success in commercial real estate is attributed to his ability to focus his knowledge and experience in a localized area of South West Washington. For the past 20 years Mike has worked to develop his knowledge of this market as well as strong working relationships with those in the marketplace.
He is a member of the Washington State Chapter of the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP). Mike is also a past president of the Washington State Chapter of the Society of Industrial & Office Professionals (SIOR).
- Sale of 130,000 sf Sound Floor Covering Building to Ammex Corporation
- 120,000 sf lease with Furniture Factory Direct
- 60,000 sf lease to Krauss Carpet Mill
- Investment sale of Brotherton Cadillac property to Rivily Family Trust
- Sale of 30,000 sf office building to Community Health Centers of King Co.
- 115,000 sf lease with Furniture Factory Direct
- Land sale of 81,000 sf to Harper Engineering
- 0,000 sf lease to Furniture Factory Direct
- Sale of Rainier Plaza
- Sale of A & H Drug Headquarters