Jeffrey R. Brooks, SIOR
20+ Years Real Estate Experience
Jeff Brooks serves Kidder Mathews as a broker with diversified real estate experience. Jeff focuses on industrial properties serving clients through market analysis, strategic selling, comparison analysis, as well as land and building sales and leasing. Jeff's career focus has been solving his clients' business needs through solutions with real estate. He specializes in brokerage, land brokerage, industrial brokerage, and investment properties.
Jeff earned the "Bill Naito" Award from the Commercial Association of Brokers (CAB) in 2002, and the "Industrial Transaction of the Year" Award from the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) for his role in completing the Fujitsu to Microchip transaction in 2002.
- 2006 - Present | Vice President, Kidder Mathews, Portland, Oregon
- 2001 - 2006 | Vice President, Colliers International, Portland, Oregon
- 1996 - 2001 | Vice President, Grubb & Ellis, Portland, Oregon
- Prior to 1996 | Evaluation, acquisition and disposition of corporate real estate
- CAR "Bill Naito" Award 2002
- SIOR "Industrial Transaction of the Year" 2002
- University of Durham, Durham, England
- Clark University, Worcester, MA; Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Licensed in Oregon, Washington and California
- e-mail Jeffrey
One SW Columbia Street, Ste 950
Portland, OR 97258
Select Client List
- A2Fabrication, Inc.
- Associated Crane & Truck
- Bowco Industries, Inc.
- Champion Homes
- Chase Industries, Inc.
- Clayton Homes Manufacturing
- Columbia Machine, Inc.
- Consolidated Pump & Supply
- Emser International, LLC
- Ewing Irrigation Products
- Felton Properties
- Gramor Development, Inc.
- Henry Wine Group
- It Works, LLC
- J.R. Johnson, Inc.
- Jewell Manufacturing
- Lebanon Hardwood
- Maletis Beverage
- Market Contractors, Ltd.
- Master Fire Control, Inc.
- MotoSport, Inc.
- SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) Previous Oregon Chapter President
- NAIOP (National Association of Industrial Office Professionals) Previous Board Member
- CAB (Commercial Association of Brokers)
- Volunteer - Loaves & Fishes / Meals on Wheels (lunch deliveries to seniors