Steven C. Brombal
Senior Vice President
LIC # 00972129
Steven Brombal has 30 years of multifamily advisory and brokerage experience in Orange County. Steven has built an enviable reputation for professionalism and integrity over his years of experience in multifamily brokerage. While he has long specialized in the Coastal Submarkets listing and selling over 3,000 units, he has transacted properties throughout Orange County and assets in Texas and Arizona. Steven has also represented regional and local builders and owners of infill land for-sale development sites structuring entitlement services agreements, and managing the transactions through the City processing and entitlement timeframe.
Clients have come to rely on his technical and contractual expertise, along with his familiarity and analysis of and effectiveness of property management, landscape and interior/exterior building renovations, overall knowledge of real estate practices, the multifamily space and debt placement. Steven’s family has developed, owned and managed property in Santa Barbara, California for 3 generations - where he developed his keen interest and passion for real estate.
Prior to joining Kidder Mathews, Steven spent 16 years at Hendricks & Partners, Hendricks Berkadia, and Berkadia Real Estate Advisors. Prior to 2001 Steven was the President of his own firm Brombal Properties Group for six years specializing in apartment brokerage in Orange County.
Steven and his team specialize in Multifamily transactions $2 million++ and pride themselves on accurate and realistic asset underwriting, patience in aligning the right investor, financing/ deal structure with each Seller, and client representation which is unsurpassed.
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- Graduate of Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker
Bachelor of Science degree with a double major in Finance and Management and a minor in Economics, from California State University Northridge.
- $30,554,000 - 66 units, Dover Heights Apartments, Newport Beach, CA
- $7,200,000 - 19 units, 145 E 18th Street, Costa Mesa, CA
- $6,400,000 - 16 units, 147 E 18th Street, Costa Mesa, CA
- $1,600,000 - 4 units, 7811 15th Street, Westminster, CA
- $10,250,000 - 28 units, 324 East 20th Street, Costa Mesa, CA
- $2,547,000 - 7 units, 2550 Santa Ana Avenue, Costa Mesa, CA
- $3,900,000 - 12 units, 662-664 South Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, CA
- $5,850,000 - 16 units, 7881-7911 14th Street, Westminster, CA
- $3,495,000 - 12 units, 6001 Newport Shores Drive, Newport Beach, CA
- $7,605,000 - 13 units, 222 Arch Street, Laguna Beach, CA
- $9,000,000 - 34 units, 200 North Minnesota Avenue, Glendora, CA
- $6,540,000 - 24 units, 354 Avocado Street, Costa Mesa, CA
- $1,911,500 - 6 units, 16141 Malaga Lane, Huntington Beach, CA
- $3,088,170 - 2 acres, Pioneer Boulevard, Norwalk, CA
- $3,200,000 - 20 units, 253 South Pima Avenue West Covina, CA
- $3,000,000 - 16 units, 610-616 West Route 66 Glendora, CA
- $2,900,000 - 12 units, 323-333 South Flower Street, Orange, CA
- $13,850,000 - 6.8 acres, Route 66 Glendora Land, Glendora, CA
- $12,900,000 - 62 units, 393 Hamilton Street, Costa Mesa, CA
- $2,020,000 - 8 units, 2195-2197 Canyon Drive, Costa Mesa, CA
- $2,200,000 - 6 units, 125 and 131 East Wilson Street, Costa Mesa, CA