Peter D. Beauchamp
Senior Vice President, Shareholder
LIC # 01151023
Mr. Beauchamp represents a wide variety of clients in the marketing and disposition of commercial assets throughout the western region. Noted as an expert strategist and transactional advisor with a deep understanding of capital markets, he is regularly referred into assignments by the industry’s most respected financial institutions, private equity funds, special servicers, receivers and attorneys to formulate and execute sale marketing plans aimed at optimizing value.
Pete also leads transaction teams responsible for underwriting, valuing and negotiating for the acquisition and/or dispositions of real estate secured loans sold by banks, insurance & finance companies and loan servicers or designated advisors. His team has also been involved in an ongoing valuation & consulting assignment for one of the nation’s largest special servicers on a significant portfolio (±$500MM) of small balance commercial properties comprised of varying property types. Other recent assignments include marketing & liquidation of multiple portfolios and associated SBLC lending license involving the federal court-appointed receiver, SEC and the SBA.
Beginning his career in the mid-1990s, Mr. Beauchamp was involved in the marketing and disposition of real estate assets for the RTC/FDIC, opportunity funds as well as various regional and national lending institutions. During this period, Peter successfully transacted in-excess of 250 commercial properties across all asset classes throughout California and several western states. He was also involved in the consulting, valuation, acquisition and disposition of various real estate secured debt portfolios (±$750MM book value) for both institutional and private clients. Peter’s market knowledge, expertise, work ethic and broad network within the real estate industry has fostered long-term trusted relationships with his clients.
Education, Professional Affiliations, & Publications
- B.S. Real Estate Finance – College of Business & Economics CSUF
- United States Naval Reserve (1986-1994)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) since 1996
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Commercial Real Estate Finance Council (CREFC)
- “Auction or Brokers: The best way to dispose of property” CREF High Yield Debt Investment Conference - Santa Monica, CA
- “Opportunities with the FDIC, SBA and Fannie” CRE Distressed Investment Summit West - Los Angeles, CA
- e-mail Peter
1 Park Plaza, Suite 500
Irvine, CA 92614
Select Client List
- CIT/One West Bank
- CW Capital
- Directed Capital
- GE Capital Real Estate
- Gulf Coast Bank and Trust
- JP Morgan Chase
- KeyBank Real Estate Capital
- LNR Partners
- Midland Loan Servicing
- National Loan Acquisition Co.
- Pacific Premier Bank, FSB
- Silvergate Bank
- State Farm
- The Situs Companies
- The Thomas Seaman Co.
- Trimont Real Estate Advisors
- Waterfall Asset Management
- Wells Fargo/CMS-Servicing
- Western Alliance Bank
- Zions Bank