Valuation Advisory Services
Jesse Baker joined the Valuation Advisory Services department of Kidder Mathews in September 2014. Prior to joining the firm, he spent five years in leadership roles with the Cintas Corporation. He graduated the Management Trainee Program (2010), and was promoted to Service Manager (2011) and Operations Manager (2013). Mr. Baker also served as an integral member of the acquisition due-diligence team, providing analysis and recommendations as the Cintas Document Management Division pursued an aggressive growth strategy in Northern California markets.
With an educational background from the Cornell Hotel School, Mr. Baker is developing an expertise in the valuation and analysis of lodging properties. In his first 18 months with Kidder Mathews, he has appraised or provided consulting services on over 20 hotels across Washington. In addition to lodging, Jesse has appraised senior living properties (IL/AL/MC), multifamily, and LIHTC affordable housing.
- B.S. Hospitality Management | The Hotel School at Cornell University
- Real Estate Minor | The Hotel School at Cornell University
- Cornell Varsity Football; WR, 4yr Member, 2005-2008, All-Ivy 2008
Jesse is actively pursing the educational requirements for Washington State Certification. He is currently registered as a Washington State Real Estate Appraiser Trainee under Registration No. 1001777.
Washington State Qualifying Education
- Basic Appraisal Principles
- Basic Appraisal Procedures
- 2014-2015 National USPAP
- 2016-2017 National USPAP Update
- General Appraiser Market Analysis & HBU
- Statistics, Modeling & Finance