Senior Vice President
Brian began his real estate career in 1985 at CB Richard Ellis. Brian specializes in the leasing and sales of office/high tech properties in the greater Eastside marketplace. Over the last five years at CB, he was consistently one of the top producers, #1 in the Bellevue office in 1998 and 1999.
He was a Finalist for the 1999 SIOR Broker of the Year. He has been involved in over 650 transactions, totaling over $900,000,000. Brian joined Kidder Mathews in July 2000.
- Office/Industrial/High-Tech Leasing and Sales
- Landlord/Seller Representation
- Tenant/Buyer Representation
- Corporate Relocation and Site Selection
- Lease Administration/Tenant Relations
- Bachelor of Arts in Education from Seattle University.
- Safeway, Inc. - 115 acre purchase from Boeing (Auburn)
- Advanced H2O - 260,000 SF build to suit Lease/Sale (Arlington), plus plants in Stockton (535,000 SF), Dallas (335,000 SF), and Salt Lake City (135,000 SF)
- Genie Industries - 416,000 SF Lease (Redmond)
- Safeway, Inc. - Multiple Transactions (Bellevue)
- The Home Depot - Sublease 125,000 SF (Bellevue)
- Fibres International - 8.2 acre sale to Jimmy Barier (Bellevue)
- e-mail Brian
500 108th Avenue NE, Ste 2400
Bellevue, WA 98004
Select Client List
- Advanced Refreshment
(25 deals, multiple markets)
- Allied Waste
- Benaroya Capital Co.
- Car Toys
- Fibres International
- General Dynamics
- Genie Industries
- HighMark Investments
- Hotel Alternatives
- International Paper
- KAO Infosystems
- Masterbuilders Assoc. of King & Snohomish Counties
- Panattoni Development Co.
- Primex Aerospace
- PRO Sports Club
- Republic Services
- Safeway, Inc.
(12 deals, multiple markets)
- Sunrise Identity
- The Home Depot