Senior Vice President
Brian began his real estate career in 1985 at CBRE. Brian specializes in the leasing and sales of office/high tech properties in the greater Eastside marketplace. Over his last five years at CB, he was consistently one of the top producers, #1 in the Bellevue office in 1998 and 1999.
He was a Finalist for the 1999 SIOR Broker of the Year. He has been involved in over 750 transactions, totaling over $1,000,000,000. Brian joined Kidder Mathews in July 2000 and has been among the top five producers twice.
- Office/Industrial/High-Tech Leasing and Sales
- Landlord/Seller Representation
- Tenant/Buyer Representation
- Corporate Relocation and Site Selection
- Lease Administration/Tenant Relations
- Bachelor of Arts in Education from Seattle University.
- Safeway Inc - 115 acres purchased from Boeing in Auburn
- Advanced H20 - 260,000 build to suit lease/sale (Arlington), plus plants in Stockton (535,000 SF), Dallas (335,000 SF), and Salt Lake City (135,000 SF)
- Genie Industries - 416,000 SF lease (Redmond)
- Fibres International - 8.2 acre sale to Barrier Motors (Bellevue)
- International Paper - sale of 10.5 acres to Sound Transit (Bellevue)
- Safeway Inc - 12 deals in multiple markets
- Dermody Properties - bought 30 acres in Woodinville, building 405,000 SF and preleased most of the project in 2018
- Value Village - sold 2 locations for a private investor (Puyallup, Lynnwood)
- e-mail Brian
500 108th Avenue NE, Ste 2400
Bellevue, WA 98004
Select Client List
- Advanced H20
(25 deals, multiple markets)
- Benaroya Capital Co.
- Dermody Properties
- Fibres International
- Genie Industries
- HighMark Investments
- International Paper
- Master Builders Assoc. of King & Snohomish Counties
- Panattoni Development
- PRO Sports Club
- Republic Services
- Safeway, Inc.